The London Film Festival has just opened its booking for people on their mailing list. Like me.
Anyway, I'm going to book tickets to see the following tomorrow at about lunchtime. Let me know if you'd like me to pick you up a ticket as well:
* Manderlay - Odeon West End - £10 - Sunday 23rd October, 1800
* Takeshis' - Odeon West End - £10 - Tuesday 25th October, 2030
* Walk The Line - Odeon West End - £10 - Sunday 30th October, 1230
* Mirrormask - Odeon West End - £10 - Sunday 30th October, 1600
* The Brothers Grimm - Odeon West End - £10 - Monday 31st October, 2000
(Edit: Changed the Brothers Grimm from a Wednesday afternoon showing to the much more sensible Monday night)